Unwrapping Holiday Opportunities/?php print $breadcrumb; ?>
The National Retail Federation (NRF) has forecasted that this holiday season could deliver record sales during November and December 2021, with growth between 8.5% and 10.5% versus 2020. If correct, this would eclipse the previous record of 8.2% growth set last year during November and December.
To help you make the most of this season’s strong business opportunities, BloomNet is excited to offer numerous programs that can help strengthen your holiday selling strategy.
We have partnered with American Express to enhance sales potential for BloomNet members by promoting Shop Small® Small Business Saturday (11/27). Among the benefits of this partnership for your shop are: access to free downloads of templates for social media and email; special offers; and listing on the consumer-targeted “Shop Small” map to help attract more customers into your shop. Plus, you’ll have access to educational opportunities focusing on the latest business trends. For further information, please visit the BloomNet Shop Small® Program page on BloomNet.net.
I also encourage you to take advantage of the many other resources we can provide to your business this holiday season - resources that are especially important as industry-wide supply chain challenges persist:
- We’ve added new farms to our Farm2Florist program, boosting your ability to reliably source top quality fresh floral shipped wholesale direct to your shop.
- Our Bouquets2Go seasonal pre-made bouquets can increase your shop’s fulfillment capabilities while alleviating labor challenges.
- Our one-of-a-kind “Florist Choice” arrangements provide a great option for offering your customers unique gifting possibilities.
- The Napco "Ready To Ship" program offers a wide range of hardgoods that are in-stock and readily available.
- Our Holiday Planning Guides provide many helpful tips and innovative ideas for boosting your sales and revenue opportunities throughout the holiday season.
Thank you, as always, for being a highly valued member of the BloomNet family of professional florists.
Happy Holidays to you, your family and your staff from all of us at BloomNet!
President, BloomNet/Napco/1-800-Flowers Franchising