New BloomNet Diversity Program Scholarship/?php print $breadcrumb; ?>
At BloomNet, we are committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization and among our BloomNet member florist network.
Welcome, March! We are excited to let you know about the new Diversity Program Scholarship we're offering to BloomNet Members in celebration of Women's History Month and International Women's Day, Tuesday, March 8, 2022. We will randomly select two women-owned businesses within the BloomNet network who qualify. We will then cover the cost ($265) of the upcoming two-part Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Workshop. Click here for workshop details.
Two lucky recipients will be selected and notified by Friday, March 11, 2022!
- This scholarship covers the upcoming two-part Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Workshop* held via zoom on Wed., March 16 & 23, 6 pm-7:30 pm (EST). *Both sessions are required to attend.
- Scholarship funds of $265 will be applied to BloomNet Clearing House Account for successful completion of both WOSB Workshop Sessions
- Successful completion of BloomNet Diversity Program Self Attestation Form
- Self attested as a Women Owned Business
- Current active BloomNet Member in good standing
- Only one valid self attestation submission per Member
- **Members that previously submitted a valid self attestation form will automatically be included in the random scholarship selection
- The form must be completed by Tuesday, March 8, 2022 no later than 11:59 pm (EST).
Members must meet all of the above existing requirements to be considered for the scholarship. Get recognized as a women owned business and qualify for federal contracts. A list of required documents will be sent to each participant. These are documents every business owner has or are simple to acquire.
There's still time to join the Diversity Program! Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to highlight your uniqueness and inspire customers.