To Love & To Cherish/?php print $breadcrumb; ?>
Blending nature’s beauty into tabletop designs brides will adore
Unexpected new naturals make a stylish statement, adding fresh flair and exciting textures to today’s wedding centerpieces. Take tradition to new heights with a full feature of gilded branches and a perimeter of inexpensive wooden shims.
- Phalaenopsis amabilis
- Dianthus caryophyllus
- Dianthus barbatus
- Epipremnum aureum
- Cyclamen persicum
- Oasis Floral Mesh Gold Container (optional)
- 3” Clear acrylic water tubes
- Cable ties
- Oasis Bindwire Design Master Color Tool 24KT Pure Gold STEPS
- Trim and prepare Oasis Floral Mesh to desired dimensions for your custom project.
- Thread branches through the Oasis Floral Mesh, secure with Oasis Bindwire when necessary.
- Spray paint your natural structure once all of your branches are added.
- Allow to dry.
- Add clear water tubes and secure with cable ties or Oasis Bindwire.
- Fill water tubes with water and add fresh flowers
- Campanula medium “Alba”
- Rosa hybrida
- Tulipa spp.
- Eucalyptus polyanthemos
- Jasminum officinale
- E6000 Glue or similar high-performance permanent craft adhesive
- Oasis Floral foam
- Various natural wood shims
- Trim and prepare wooden shims for your custom project.
- Use an all-temperature, high-performance permanent craft adhesive that bonds to any surface, my favorite is E6000.
- Stagger your wood shims in various heights to add interest to your composition.
- Glue each shim one at a time. Layer a few in places for added depth and texture.
- Allow container to dry and cure for 24 hours before designing.